top of page
- Mon, Aug 30Online panel @ ECPR annual conferenceAug 30, 2021, 12:00 PM – Sep 03, 2021, 4:20 PMOnline panel @ ECPR annual conferenceAn academic panel at ECPR annual conference: This panel will discuss new diplomacies practices and policies and will present current political phenomena that demonstrate the EU's (as well as other neighboring actors') attempts to promote its interests in the global sphere.
- Wed, Jun 09Zoom Meeting
- Thu, Jun 03Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Wed, Jun 02The Open University of Israel, Ra'ananaJun 02, 2021, 10:00 AMThe Open University of Israel, Ra'anana, Derekh ha-Universita 1, Ra'anana, 4353701, IsraelFocusing on the European space/sphere of influence, this panel will address the growing field of inquiry that attempts to expand on the new concept of diplomacy. Often treated as trivial, these new diplomatic realities have hardly been theorized and addressed in contemporary writings.
- Mon, Apr 12Diplomarket
- Mon, Mar 01Online event
- Mon, Jan 04Webinar
- Mon, Dec 14Webinar
- The Cultural Bridge - Overcoming the challenges of traditional diplomacy in conflict zones and in times of crisisWed, Nov 25Webinar
- Tue, Nov 10Zoom meeting
- Mon, Sep 07Zoom meeting
- Wed, Jul 22Zoom MeetingJul 22, 2020, 9:00 AMZoom MeetingThe Master program of Strategic Communication at the University of Canterbury, NZ hosts international experts on public diplomacy. Discussion about public diplomacy VS. Cultural diplomacy, the main challenges of cultural diplomacy at times of Covid-19 pandemic, and how can we overcome them
- Wed, Jun 17Zoom meeting
- Wed, Jan 29Jaypee Vasant Continental
- Wed, Jun 19Ben Gurion University of the Negev
- Tue, Jun 18HerzliyaJun 18, 2019, 7:00 PMHerzliya, Herzliya, IsraelHosted by H.E. Ambassador Emanuele Giaufret, Head of the Delegation of the European Union to the State of Israel. An evening of new beginnings - connecting worlds, people to people connections and discussions with leading diplomats, young researchers, senior academics and the cultural industry.
- Wed, May 22Copenhagen UniversityMay 22, 2019, 10:00 AM – May 24, 2019, 2:00 PMCopenhagen University, Nørregade 10, 1165 København, DenmarkOn May 2019 the University of Copenhagen hosted REACTIK’s 2nd consortium meeting. The meeting purpose was to establish methodological foundations for the research and to form a structure for the national reports.
- Wed, Jan 30Hansen House
bottom of page